Cox Powertrain (founded in 2007 by Formula 1 motor racing designer David Cox to turn his concept of the Opposed Piston engine into reality) unveiled an overhauled version of their website earlier this year, designed and built by Molokini Marketing.
This new site will be the primary source of information, events and resources related to the CXO300; the most powerful, professional commercial diesel engine ever developed.
With a large portion of Cox’s web traffic coming from mobile devices, the new site had to be mobile-friendly. This responsive design highlights large, high-contract images and content blocks that stack and re-order, regardless of device type.
Other Key features include:
- Short video loop integration on home page
- Timed sliders highlighting all the industries Cox’s diesel outboard is suitable for
- Downloadable pdf brochures
- An interactive distributor map to help users quickly and easily find their nearest CXO300 dealer
- A separate login area for Cox dealers that houses all COX branding materials
- Open source content management system WordPress
The next stage of the development will be to roll out the various regions and language versions of the soon to be multilingual site, including versions in; British English, American English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, Polish, Finnish and Arabic.