Full-Stack Web Developer
Closing Date: 24th February 2020
Molokini Marketing is looking for a confident and experienced Web Developer to apply industrial strength creativity and compliant code to our clients’ websites.
Based in Worthing, Molokini offers a fun and creative working environment – 15 minutes’ walk from the train station, 5 minutes from the high street and the beach at the end of the road for lunchtime paddle boarding!
As our lead Website Developer, you will be responsible for scoping the projects with the wider team, having input into the UI design and the end to end build of websites. This is an opportunity to be a full-time member of a small team working for some awesome clients.
We will need you to:
• Be driven to plan and deliver successful website projects
• Have accuracy, attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
• Be passionate about website build trends, SEO and UX
• Be able to contribute and collaborate within a team
Essential skills & experience
• cPanel and Plesk Management
• Apache and LiteSpeed Server Management
• DNS Management including Email
• MySQL Management and SQL Database Skills
• PHP 7
• HTML 5
• CSS 3 cross-browser development including LESS
• WordPress Back End Development including Themes
• Understanding JSON, XML, SOAP and Web Services
• WPML (Multilingual) Development
• Google Maps API v3 Development
• Google Analytics and Search Console
• Mailchimp integrations
• Technical SEO
• Adobe packages
• Experience using tools such as BugHerd, Invision and Trello
• WooCommerce Development
What’s in it for you…
• The chance to be part of a team of lovely, supportive people, where you can play an active role in web projects and have your voice and ideas heard
• Time devoted to your training and development every week, plus regular lunch and learn sessions with your colleagues
• Regular social events, from pub quizzes and gaming nights, to comedy clubs, sports and arty pursuits.
• A creative and comfortable workplace. Enjoy all the fruit you can eat and unlimited hot drinks (even if your order is a decaf with oat milk or a nettle tea!). And sometimes, there’s brownies!
• A competitive salary package, including company pension scheme
• Did we mention the beach?
Salary £30-£35K dependent on experience.
If you think this is the job for you, don’t wait to apply as interviews will start before the closing date!