Graphic Designer (Part-Time)
Closing Date: 24th February 2020
Molokini Marketing is looking for a confident and experienced Graphic Designer to apply industrial strength creativity to a wide variety of work for our awesome clients.
Based in Worthing, Molokini offers a fun and creative working environment – 15 minutes’ walk from the train station, 5 minutes from the high street and the beach at the end of the road for lunchtime paddle boarding!
In your role as Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for translating briefs set by Account Directors into responsive website visuals, branding and other digital and printed assets. One minute you might be art-working a brochure or presentation template, and the next a case study or social media post.
This is a part-time position, (4 hours per day, 5 days a week) for someone who can bring proven agency or in-house experience to our small but perfectly formed team.
We will need you to:
- Enjoy B2B design challenges
- Have experience in mobile first UI web design
- Be highly creative and able to apply that within client brand guidelines
- Have proven experience preparing print ready artwork
- Be able to work to deadlines (sometimes at short notice)
- Contribute, collaborate and play an active role within our team
Essential skills & experience
- UX/UI Design
- Responsive web design
- Up to date knowledge of the latest design trends, tactics and tools
- Genuine interest in client projects and a desire to innovate through design
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- PowerPointAdvantageous Skills
- Design to support production of animated content
- WordPress content editing experience
- An interest and understanding of the major social media platforms
- Experience of using Invision
- Experience designing sitemaps and wireframes
What’s in it for you…
• The chance to be part of a team of lovely, supportive people, where you can play an active role in web projects and have your voice and ideas heard
• Time devoted to your training and development every week, plus regular lunch and learn sessions with your colleagues
• Regular social events, from pub quizzes and gaming nights, to comedy clubs, sports and arty pursuits.
• A creative and comfortable workplace. Enjoy all the fruit you can eat and unlimited hot drinks (even if your order is a decaf with oat milk or a nettle tea!). And sometimes, there’s brownies!
• A competitive salary package, including company pension scheme
• Did we mention the beach?
*Strictly no agencies please* | Salary £23-£26K pro-rata starting salary.
If you think this is the job for you, don’t wait to apply as interviews will start before the closing date!