Public Relations (PR) Service
Molokini's Public Relations (PR) services typically suit industrial clients looking to educate, influence, stimulate enquiries and reinforce their brand presence. Our work also helps with SEO and increasing visibility online through social media.
We thrive on making technical content easily digestible and delivering it to the right audience.
While coverage in printed trade press is still an important part of our PR process, it is only part of the story. Our key role is to generate content for distribution through various channels, which is integrated with digital strategies including social media and SEO.
Molokini PR services typically include the following (on and offline PR, and including social media):
- PR planning and consultancy, in line with marketing plan
- Editor relationship management
- Features management
- Copywriting / proof reading
- PR distribution (UK & International)
- PR that supports SEO and building new inbound links
- PR in Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+) - We do the sustained doing, not just the theory.
- Case study production (interviewing, photography, approvals, ...)
- Technical translation service
- Photography (see below) / image sourcing & design
- Mergers and acquisitions pr management (before, during and after)
- Crisis management
- Cuttings (according to CLA Licence)
- Measurement / Reports / FTP through access to private area on "Molokini Oracle"
- Event speaking opportunities
- Award entries
- Client PR portal, PR library and image galleries
- Integrated use of Social Media at events - see our Giant iPhone display
More detailed information about specific parts of our PR service are featured below.
Molokini works with its clients to develop and review their PR requirements, goals and target markets leading to the development of a PR plan and PR process for the client.
The PR plan typically includes a rolling three month PR schedule with ideas and themes for the year according to the marketing plan, product launches, events, campaigns etc. The schedule is hosted in a secure area on through this website.
Case stories can be a powerful tool to help showcase a company’s products and services using real life examples and applications.
Molokini can manage the entire case story process; acting as client liaise, site visit, photography, interviews, copywriting, approval management and producing the story for marketing literature and / or distributing to press.
Molokini's in-house copywriters produce accurate, interesting and convincing copy, which gets straight to the point. Due to our industry experience, Molokini has a sound understanding of various technical information, helping us to generate readable and engaging copy. We provide copy for various channels;
- Newspapers, magazines, technical publications
- Online resources and publications
- Websites, blogs and social media
- White papers, literature and promotional items
One of the most important elements of press release production is the distribution. After all, there is no point in writing the perfect article if it doesn’t get seen by the right audience.
Molokini has a database of over 1,500 contacts with access to various media databases.
- UK, European and International Trade Journals
- Broadsheets, radio and television
- Associations membership publications and newsletters
- Online publications and specialist forums
Photography is a key element of Molokini’s PR service, we offer two options for clients to suit the project;
ProAm photography - key members of our in-house team capture a story as the action happens. We are used to dealing with busy operations, short time-frames and DSEAR/ATEX safety.
Professional Photography - For highly professional studio and onsite photography we use associate professional photographers, seasoned in industrial photography.
Nik Webb,28th of November 2013
Nik Webb,28th of November 2013
Laura Simmonds,15th of November 2013
Nik Webb,11th of November 2013
Laura Simmonds,11th of November 2013
designed by Molokini | copyright ©2013